Currently partnering with an award-winning IT Transformation company based in Luxembourg whose security division are experiencing extensive amount of growth. To support their continuous progression, we are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join their dynamic0team. The successful candidate will have the ability to quickly understand and translate business needs into requirements.
- 5+ years working with cyber / information security
- Good understanding of the ITIL implementation process, ability to design and design, develop and install Cyber Security systems
- In depth knowledge of IT products and tools such as: VMWare, Windows Operating Systems Firewall and Linux
- Extensive exposure towards Network Protocols (Including IP, TCP, UDP and DNS)
- Certifications required: GSEC, GCWN, GCUX, ENSA and MSCA
Desirable but not essential:
- Cyber Security Certifications such as EC-Council or GCIH
- Knowledge of Enterprise Active Directory and GPO development
To discuss this opportunity and other cyber security opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Davidm@email@example.com or call David Meeajane on +44 (0)20 7014 0230 in complete confidence ASAP.
Cyber security, information security, info-sec, application security, network security, infrastructure security, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, OWASP, CISSP, consultant, business analyst, associate, Luxembourg, EU