Data Analyst - £200 - £400 Day - London - Contract - 6 Months +
A global blue chip client is looking for a talented Data Analyst on a contract basis.
The succesful Data Analyst will help to replace the existing standards framework with a simplified, risk-based control framework.
The Data Analyst will be required to do the following in the role:
- Provide strategic advice to the organisation, in relation to asset data management to enable informed decision making.
- communicate techniques, best practice and findings of analysis across the maintenance organisation.
- Contribute to strategic developments and initiatives across all areas of the business in order to achieve business objectives.
- Source and use appropriate data to produce information that meets the agreed requirements.
The succesful Data Analyst to have the following skills:
- Advanced analytical and data analysis skills
- Excellent Networking skills
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels of people inside and outside the business
- Demonstrable leadership experience
- Credible track record of delivery
- Being able to communicate context and direction
IF you are a perfect match for this Data Analyst position and you are available please apply and call me 0207 014 0231.