I am currently looking for a data driven individual that is seeking to join an international enterprise that is investing heavily in their Data & Analytics team. The company by nature loves data and they are seeking a professional to join their world-class team.
You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders across different departmenrs (finance, marketing, sales etc), to improve the efficiency of the team.
Primary duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes data using standard statistical methods including data modeling; creates spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to illustrate findings; and drafts clear and concise management reports.
- Extracts data from various sources (MySQL or HIVE or Google Analytics), identifies trends and anomalies, and roots out erroneous data.
- Meets with stakeholders to determine reporting needs and ensure final reports will meet user requirements and assist management in making informed business decisions.
- Researches best practices, recommends changes to improve efficiencies, and assists in revising processes and procedures.
- Monitors operational impact of management decisions based on analytics presented and identifies opportunities to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting procedures.
- Makes presentations to management on findings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Quantitative Analysis, or a related field, plus three (3) years of experience in data management and/or data analysis, or a combination of education and experience.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time, standing, visual acumen, manual dexterity, and fingering for working with computer keyboards.
- In the field, may be exposed to noise, machinery, and garage environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Fluent in German & English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Strong report preparation and presenting skills.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data.