Data Analyst required. A Data Analyst is required by a world recognised brand in Central Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The Data Analyst will be working on one of the most high- impact analytics projects in the world of Digital and Mobile IoT, helping to establish strategic roadmaps that will enable global adoption across multiple mobile IoT applications.
The Data Analyst will implement data driven recommendations to ensure user interaction is optimised, and that customer retention and conversation is improved. It is essential that you have worked in dedicated data analysis roles where you have been responsible for the end to end analysis, preparation and delivery of data within either the digital, mobile or IoT domain.
You will be playing a central role in the product team from a data analysis perspective, delivering valuable data insights, data analysis and data driven testing (AB), which will establish recommendations to improve the customer journey.
To summarise, the Data Analyst will have the following skills and competencies:
- Strong experience as a Data Analyst working with deep and complex data sets
- A background in Mobile, IoT (Internet of Things) or Digital (ideally within the ecommerce and customer conversion space)
- Excellent ability to translate data into valuable data insights
- Experience contributing to data driven testing to improve customer journeys
- Hands-on skills with Adobe Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Python, R, and SQL queries (although the client can be flexible for the right candidate)
- Knowledge working in AWS environments is a major plus
In addition, you will be a strong communicator, possess excellent presentation skills, and have the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels.
If you are looking for your next challenge and have the skills outlined above, please apply with your CV or contact me directly at email@example.com