Montash are working with a global end user client based in Frankfurt who currently have a need for a Data Scientist on a permanent basis.
As a Data Scientist you will be working with large, complex data sets related to human and animal health. You will solve difficult, non-routine analysis problem, applying advanced methods as part of a young, dedicated team. You'll analyse real world data and provide solutions and product approaches based on both new and existing data.
Candidates will need to have;
- A strong background within data science and/or machine learning.
- strong communication skills (English) written and verbal.
- experience in at least two of the following areas; quantitative analysis, predictive analytics, pattern recognition, AL, recommendation systems, BI (Business Intelligence).
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing such as Hive, Hadoop, Spark.
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis and/or mathematical. background of methods like SVD, PCA Factorization would be highly advantageous.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to communicate the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner.
For a further discussion about this fantastic opportunity then please get in touch for further details.