Job Title data and strategy analyst
Duration 4-6 months
Monash have been engaged with an exciting position of a data strategy analyst for a large utilities company based in reading. They are looking for an experienced data strategy analyst to support the transition of new systems and data into an operational environment and ensuring that it's performing as expected both functionally and in terms of KPIs. The contract will initially last 4-6 months but can be stretched to 12.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Develop and understand Cash and Debt related operational KPI's and process KPI's ensuring these are understood and accepted by the business.
- Produce regular reports through legacy business objects and SAP BO on KPI's, financial functions and customer payment behaviour.
- Support the development and growth of a new debt recovery system through analysis of debt recovery strategies and champion/challenger scenarios, making recommendations based on data.
- Using tools to analyse and understand data, looking for trends and patterns to provide a story to operational performance.
- Produce and enhance the teams reporting suite based on the needs of the business, improving the reporting governance structure where necessary.
- Support the execution and preparation of system user acceptance.
A range of technical skills is preferable with an ability to understand complex data sets and the business rules which interact with them essential.
- SQL - Excellent
- SAP-BO - Good
- SQL Server - Good
- VBA - Good
- SSRS - Good
- Systems Testing - Good
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this excellent career opportunity.
Keywords : data / strategy / SQL / debt recovery /