Senior Information Architect - Data Architect
KEY SKILLS- Data Management, Data Architecture, Information Architecture, Data Integration, ETL, Microsoft BI, MSBI, Data Quality, Data Migration, Data Standards, Data Procedures,
My Client is a financial services organisation who are seeking a Senior Information Architect to join its expanding Information Architecture practice. The client is in the midst of several exciting change/transformation programmes and is keen to add an Information Architect with a balance of enterprise strategic skills and project/solution abilities. Ivory tower architects are not required, must have the ability to look at things from a helicopter view but be able to go hands on as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Stakeholder engagmenet, must be able to build lasting relationships and influence them on the data agenda
- Experience of Data Management, BI, Data Integration, ETL or Data Migration
- Experience of range of tools for Data Quality, ETL etc.
- Demonstrable expertise in defining data standards, procedures that meet strategic objectives
- Experience shaping information architecture ideally for large or complex projects
- Experience working in multi-discpline teams