Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG Organisation to source and secure a Data Architect to join one of their dynamic project teams. The successful candidate, a highly motivated self-starter, will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop back-end data architectures for data science / data analytics projects
- Document the current architecture for Data within the organisation, identifying areas of overlap or conflict between and establishing an optimum architecture
Skills and Requirements
- Must have hands-on experience in the design, development or support of Data Architecture in an implementation environment in a global organisation
- Passion for Big Data, industry trends etc.
- Strong understanding of data structures, modelling and Data Warehousing.
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured large data sets
This is an urgent requirement for a Data Architect to join a Global FMCG Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: "Data Architecture" / "Hadoop" / "SQL" / "architecture" / "database" / "data modelling" / "data warehouse" / "big data" / "C#" / "C++" / "R" / "Java" / "Python" / "modelling"