Job titles: Data Architect, Business Analyst, Data Modeller, ERwin Data Modeller, Master Data Manager, Reporting Analyst
Key Skills: Business acumen, Data Architecture, Data Mapping, Erwin, ETL, Master Data Management, Data Profiling, Data Design
Global Retail Company seeks a data architect to support the fast growth of the business. Position will help maintain growth by defining and governing the data landscape for European projects and initiative under the guidance of the Senior Data Architect. Creating and managing roadmaps for European solutions in line with the enterprise standards and policies helping to influence how the projects are delivered.
- Communication with the business having formally documented all aspects of the job requirements
- Hands on data modelling and design, data flow diagramming, data warehousing and business intelligence, application and analytical reporting tools and techniques, service orientated data delivery
- Using industry standard middleware, ETL, master data hub, and service orientated architecture, design and delivery solutions
- Collaborate with the other international teams to decide on overall group strategy
- Provide clear guidance through means such as roadmaps aiding the strategic direction of the group.
- Good understanding of common development languages and frameworks within the systems development toolset
- Previous experience with data modelling in ERwin data modelling software or similar and with analytical reporting tools.
- Previous experience delivering data artefacts in support of large scale data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Experience of systems and technical architecture analysis, design, implementation and support of manual/automated database systems and technical architectures
This is an exciting organisation with a relatively young architecture practice and lots of opportunity for career development and potential for growth. The organisation is continuing to grow and expand in Europe and diversifying their offering in the retail space.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay