Job titles: Data Architect, Business Analyst, Data Modeller, ERwin Data Modeller, Master Data Manager, Reporting Analyst
Key Skills: Business acumen, Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Mapping, Erwin, ETL, Viseo, Master Data Management, Data Profiling, Data Design
Global Leisure Company seeks an information architect to support the fast growth of the business. Position will help outline strategic and business aligned architectural direction of Information architecture in UK & Ireland. Understanding of the organisations systems, services and capabilities will be vital due to its relevance to the information and data domains.
- Establish and manage effective Information Governance process that integrates with overall Enterprise Architecture Governance approaches and Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Aligning the enterprise information architecture to the other architecture practises and the business strategy.
- Collaborate with the relevant Business and IT teams to institutionalise information management policy, standards and project related architectural deliverables.
- Develop, maintain and update information model and mapping of information flows within and between systems, identifying gaps and addressing them.
- Creating and managing roadmaps for UK & Ireland solutions in line with the enterprise standards and policies helping to influence how the projects are delivered.
- Technologically agnostic with experience of architecture frameworks and working with Agile methodology.
- Information and data modelling using tools including Erwin, iServer, Embarcardero, or Microsoft Visio.
- Information Architecture, Management, Governance and data modelling in a multi-faceted landscape across various organisational silos and functions.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsource teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.
- Having excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills and a consultative approach being able to take on board criticism.
- Excellent stakeholder management , customer focus and strong commercial acumen.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay