Data Architect - Digital Marketing - Financial Services - £120k
||Data Architect - Digital Marketing - Financial Services - £120k
||City of London, London
||£80000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, and medical
||21 days ago
My customer is a Global Systems Integrator recruiting for their Financial Services customer in London. As such they are searching for a Data Architect to manage the relationship with the customer and lead the project delivery. You will, therefore, be tasked with the following:
- Develop strategy using digital marketing technology with the aim to increase customer engagement and conversion. Advise on optimization strategies used to increase the effectiveness of marketing
- In-depth experience of integration of components to deliver digital marketing solutions, including consumer databases, big data platforms, public-facing websites, consumer preference & activity tracking solutions, multi-device consumer targeting tools, consumer segmentation & analytics, multi-channel consumer contact solutions (e-mail, SMS, mobile etc)
- Experience in the creation of solutions for targeted marketing to consumers via 3rd-party channels including social media
- Relevant experience and ability to articulate and define compelling and holistic digital marketing strategy to support business growth and revenue targets
- Marketing cloud knowledge with technologies like DMP platform (Salesforce Krux, Oracle BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager) and Ad Server technologies like (Google DFP, SAS Intelligent Advertising, Adobe T&T, OpenX etc.)
- Omnichannel campaign management, real-time NBA recommendation engine implementation is a big plus
- Technology implementation expertise, experience with data onboarding solutions, mapping of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data and driving marketing audience segments
- Experience with inventory management platforms that overlay ad-serving systems or experience with data-targeting platforms and ad delivery
- Experience working big data Hadoop technologies and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra and MPP databases like Teradata is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in Software Systems architecture; experience with developing design documents, architecture documents, presentations, etc.
- Understand Data Structures available, review requirements documentation, customer Architecture and High-Level Design.
- High energy individual, self-starter who can drive results to demonstrate solutions to the stakeholders.
If the opportunity to stretch yourself doing something new and familiar at the same time is appealing, please provide me with a suitable time and number for me to call and further this conversation. I look forward to sharing more!