Montash have been engaged by a Leading Retailer to source a Solution Architect with some experience in GDPR related projects and experience in Hadoop for an initial 3 month contract based in either London OR Luton.
It is also essential that this architect has experience in large data flows and big data related projects in Hadoop
The client are mostly compliant on the GDPR side, however there is a need for a Solution Architect to come in and work on addressing the gaps in the short term and define the "go forward" landscape.
There are currently 5 programmes of work, each with £20-30 Million invested so an architect who has worked on similar size projects is required, who will understand the size, scale and complexity. The Solution Architect will be required to look at how the platforms will work together to achieve GDPR requirements. A Project example is "right to erasure". You will be looking at GDPR Regulations and defining requirements around this.
- Ideally experience on GDPR related projects but certainly must have strong experience with large data flows and Big Data related projects
- Experience on multi channel large complex programmes / clients ideally on an international scale
- Broad experience of mobile apps and web platforms and bespoke software development
- CRM and customer journey understanding
- Ability to learn quickly and understand existing platform architectures
- A highly flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties / suppliers
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership to a group of solution designers, engineers and developers
- Effectively interact with product managers and other organisational units such as Testing and Operations.