Montash have been engaged by a leading FMCG Company to source a Data Architect for an initial 6 month contract based in Canary Wharf. This role is paying £600-650 Per Day.
The client are looking for a Data Architect to work on a large program where they are looking to develop and integrate of a number of IT solutions and technologies and partners which all need to exchange data. The design, integration and management of this data is seen as critical to the success of the project. The client are looking for a Data Architect who is willing to "roll up their sleeves" and support the project data architect and assist with the analysis
Essential Skills Include:
- Proven experience in architecting and implementing Business Intelligence and Data warehouse platforms, Master data Management, data integration and OLTP database solutions
- Experience in logical and physical data modelling, metadata management and Entity mapping tools such as Erwin, etc.
- Experience in contributing to enterprise data governance framework to document the processes clearly
- Experience of working in a multi-vendor environment and of integrating disparate technologies.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, multi stream Agile environment.
- Salesforce Experience
- Microsoft Azure Experience
Day to Day Tasks will include:
- Capture of Key Data Requirements from various sources.
- Building relationships with business SMEs to understand their data requirements and business priorities.
- Support the Project Data Architect in the development of Conceptual, Logical & Physical Data Models, Data Flows and Process to Data mapping
- Support the development of the Enterprise Data Model and ensure harmonisation across all project teams within the program.
- Identify common data elements and structures to ensure data design integrity across the landscape.
- Identify issues/risks with proposed data designs
- Support Data Governance and change management process in order to maintain and manage the Enterprise information architecture across the project.
- Support of BI data architecture design
- Liaison with Development Partner(s) (both onshore and offshore
- Ensure the project Data Dictionary/Repository maintained in a timely manner and disseminated across the project.