Montash have been acquired by a leading retailer who are looking to secure a Data Architect / Data Modeller be based in Luton working on a 3month contract.
The role is working on a programme of work within Customer Analytics and involves being the go between for the technical teams and business users to translate user requirements. Will involve standardising data across source markets, understanding and influencing what is needed, what can be discarded and standardising terms.
- Proven experience creating complex business, conceptual and logical models to aid delivery of e-commerce applications including mobile with modern integration to internal and external systems.
- Architectural methodologies / frameworks, including TOGAF 9.
- Architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design and approaches.
- Ideally some experience of Big Data analytics & In memory databases and data types
- Experience of architecting data solutions in a large scale data environment . Experience of Dimensional Data modelling . Experience of Pattern based data development . Experience of Cloud, Big Data technologies . Ability to influence without authority . Consulting and presentation skills . Commercial awareness . Agile methodologies and processes . Strong interpersonal skills, quick to build