Montash are partnered with a global organisation in the financial services sector based in Munich, they are looking to grow their Analytics teams to define and implement their big data strategy.
You would be translating the requirements into specifications and propose the best approach to developing solutions using their Big Data EcoSystem as they look to create group wide solutions.
The suitable Data Architect/Engineer should be able to commit to at least 90-95% time on site in Munich.
- Strong commercial background in using Hadoop and ideally Hive, Impala, Spark
- Experience with distributed systems, resource management and in-memory processing (YARN,Mesos)
- Ability to manage security topics (Encryption, Kerberos)
- Familiar with one or more object orientated programming language (Java, C# etc)
- Python or Scala a plus
- SOLR and ELK experience would be a plus
- Fluent English is essential - German highly desirable
- Strong Agile methodology
- Immediate start