Data & Business Intelligence Architecture Manager / Data Architecture Manager / BI Architecture Manager
Key Words: Business Intelligence, Engineering, Architecture, Informatica, Business Objects, Hyperion Stakeholder engagement, business intelligence team lead, strategy
Job Titles: Lead information architect, lead data architect, enterprise architect, business intelligence, BI lead information architect, Strategic leader.
An innovative pharmaceutical organisation with a dynamic working culture where employees are rewarded for their ideas and creativity. This international organisation seeks an experienced Business Intelligence professional to lead a new BI Architecture and engineering team in support of their strategy teams. The ideal candidate will be someone who is visionary and collaborative with the rest of the team, having previous management experience and providing training, coaching and technical leadership. This would be an ideal senior opportunity for a skilled Architecture specialist.
- Lead and develop the Information Architecture capability through collaboration with the other business team leads.
- Operational and technical deliver of BI projects within the finance and strategy portfolio.
- In-depth insightful understanding of business priorities in regards to BI requirements.
- Manage a portfolio of BI delivery projects, regulating their delivery managing resources.
- Evaluation of solutions alongside the architecture team projecting financial implications of potential assignments and considering buy vs. build options.
- Ensure data services, assets and artefacts are governed so that they are available for consumption by other teams.
- Engaging stakeholders externally within the vendor environment as well as across internal departments to align BI Architecture across the business.
- Develop best practises.
- Preferably experience within a Pharmaceutical or Finance environment.
- Proficient use of Informatica and Business Objects as well as SPSS, Oracle, Hyperion, Spotfire and OBE.
- Previous team management of technical staff and integrating that within a wider portfolio including, recruitment, appraisals engagement.
- Previous experience of stakeholder engagement both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of BI Architecture/Engineering.
- Experience of BI information modelling.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer focused attitude.
- Ability to explain technical terms in a clear non-technical manner.
- Proven experience of leadership during business change.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay