Data Engineer - Freelance/Contract - Amsterdam
Montash are engaged with innovative client situated on the outskirts of Amsterdam, to secure a Data Engineer to join an already established Data Science team.
The Role: Data Engineer
Develop, manage and maintain digital assets - Work to a production ready version of machine learning models. Testing - scaling - refactoring and security is a key part of your responsibility.
Requirements to be a successful Data Engineer:
- Extensive experience working with fundamental statistical analysis tools and techniques - Statistical languages like R or Python
- Generating and maintaining production ready software from scratch
- Big Data technologies - Hadoop and Spark
- Scripting - ETL design and SQL
- Database modelling & data warehousing principles
- Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree is preferred
If you feel you have the above Data Engineering expertise and experience, please apply with your most recent CV.
Key Words: Data Engineer / Data Science / R / Python / Hadoop / Spark / ETL / SQL / DBA / Agile / Amsterdam Outskirts