Global Data Governance Analyst
Montash have been engaged by a leading Global Financial Organisation to source and secure an experienced Global Data Governance Analyst for a global, hands-on role supporting an accelerated Global Data Governance Framework implementation. The Data Governance Analyst will be required to:
- Support the Data Architecture team in low-level detailed design and implementation of the Global Data Governance Model
- Work closely with project and initiative teams and support them to develop and document the required processes and definitions which are capable of meeting the objectives of the Data Governance Model. This will happen on a global level and travel WILL BE REQUIRED.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar senior role within a global organisation
- Strong communicator across all business levels
- Thorough understanding of Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Lifecycles, Logical Data Modelling concepts and practices
- A strong background in Financial Services
This is an urgent requirement for a Global Data Governance Analyst. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation and the appropriate consultant will reach out to you.