Data Governance Consultant / Analyst / Financial Risk / Investment Banking
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation to source and secure an experienced Data Governance Consultant / Analyst. The Data Governance Consultant will be responsible for supporting the lifecycle of data in Risk Systems and the management of data goals, processes and procedures.
Main Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop the data governance definition and implementation
- Design and create documentation, including data definitions and metrics
- Operate as a Business Analyst within risk and data, contributing to the enhancement and embedding of risk data governance.
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Experience of market/financial risk
Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation and a more details understanding of the role.
Data / Data Governance / Data Governance Analyst / Data Governance Consultant / Data Governance Business Analyst / Financial Risk / SQL / Data Governance / Data Analyst / Data Definitions / Data Metrics / Data Consultant / Investment Banking / London / Risk Systems