Data Management Lead - Marketing & Insight
Montash have been engaged by a specialist consultancy to source a highly experienced and proven Data Management Lead to drive the setup of a data management capability and the relevant processes within the marketing and insights function of a large organisation.
The Data Management Lead will have the following responsibilities:
- Define and develop a clear data management strategy
- Gather and shape requirements for the insight, marketing and commercial functions of the organisation
- Build a manage data management team
Skills and Requirements
- Experience building a data management capability within the marketing/insight function of a large organisation.
- Consultative approach, assisting the client and coaching team members
- Deep insight into the relationships between B2C customer data, marketing activity and product data
- Strong knowledge of data management technology - data warehouse, data mart, master data management, data as a service etc.
- Additional experience in the management and exploitation of other data sources such as online usage, social data, and voice of customer would be beneficial
This is an urgent requirement for a Data Management Lead to join a specialist consultancy, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: Data / Data Management / Process / Data Warehouse / Master Data Management / Marketing / Insight / Customer Data