Data Management Solution Partner
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
An opportunity has arisen within a global financial services provider with a presence in over 170 countries worldwide. Despite its scale, this is an organisation which values having the right people in the right place at the right time and is committed to providing access to additional development and compensation opportunities by giving you the opportunity to take on challenging assignments that stretch your thinking and capabilities.
Leading their sector, this is an exciting and extremely well-respected organisation to be a part of and you would be working on cutting edge and pioneering projects, leading the way in information and data management.
As the Data Management Solution Partner you will be responsible for representing the long term strategy for data management across project boundaries. Working as part of a competence centre exclusively dedicated to improving collective data management across the organisation you will establish an enterprise data framework and raise data governance maturity in order to realize gains in data quality, accessibility and availability, an underlying pre-requisite for sophisticated insights based decision and action taking.
- Ensuring access to data management solutions through data experts and the data management framework
- Co-ordinate team members assigned to a project as a single point of contact
- Ensure that the documented solution is deliverable based on the agreed level of delivery risk and assumptions
- Ensure proper input from the business on business objectives, risk assessment, budget and preferences.
- Leverage other specialists as required to support solution shaping and resolve issues. This includes early engagement with the project's Solution Partner.
- Review and agree on all estimating assumptions around scope uncertainty by applying appropriate risk management techniques during Project Request submission.
- Data Management design and architecture
- Analytics application Architecture (Design)
- BI technical architecture
- Project management - effort estimation, risk management, project management tools
- Strong leadership skills - team management, coaching etc.
- Stakeholder engagement skills - conflict management, change management, negotiation for results
If this excellent opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Barty Isola. Call +44 (0)2070140230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org