Data Manager - London - up to 75K - Private Sector
My client who are a leading wealth fund organisation based in the city of London are looking for an experienced Data Manager to join their business. As the Data Manager, you will be responsible for all the investment data across the entire organisation. The ideal candidate should have 6 years' knowledge and experience on re-engineering management, the ability to define and implement new procedures to improve the process, quality, policy and the overall management of all the data information.
- Strong project management experience
- A wealth of experience in global equities and fixed income instruments
- Experience in internal stakeholder management and vendor relationship
- Extensive knowledge in Financial Services
- Direct exposure to working closely with operations departments
- Knowledge and experience of Prince 2 or PMP is an advantage
- SQL & Oracle experience
The successful candidate will need to be driven, committed, demonstrate integrity and professional knowledge. My client is keen to bring someone on board who has the gravitas to deal with conflicts and challenges that arise with senior stakeholders.
If this role matches your ambition and experience, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch accordingly.