The role will be part of an ongoing SAP deployment program. Part of the program is the migration of data from legacy systems into an SAP template solution.
Responsibility is to ensure readiness of data for data migration process (quality assurance). Further responsibilities are:
- Support of data migration scope definition and data mapping in corporation with solution template functional experts
- Performs quality checks of the extraction files
- Execute GxP testing and sign off
- Data Quality Assurance:
- Perform quality checks to extracted files and prepares feedback to project management in case corrective actions are required.
- Develop and perform standard queries to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, missing data and resolve as needed.
- Signs off the final version of the extracted files, for further processing.
- Data Testing:
- Executes GxP validation tests in corporation with test data factory. Creates manual test data and signs-off test plan and report
- Documentation and process requirements (BI Framework):
- Understand the BI framework and follow defined processes. Determine documentation requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities.
- GxP regulation Part 11:Understand the GxP Part 11 regulation and follow the rules set.
- Works in a regulated environment that requires thoroughness and a high level of attention to detail. Act according to valid quality and compliance regulations.
- Bachelors degree/ Diploma degree / Professional Training
- 3+ Data Migration project experience
- Experience with ETL tools and procedures (any tool)
- Experience with ERP templates deployment
- Experience with GxP process
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Demonstrated ability to manage communication with Stakeholders
- Balancing priorities of multiple tasks to ensure timely delivery on business commitments
- Strong communication skills in a complex global and cross-functional/culture environment
- Business knowledge of the master and transactional data is a must
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at different levels of the organization
- Analytical and logical thinking
- English: fluent
- Leadership experience: 1 to 3 years
- international exposure in daily business (> 50% of international business/customers /staff) > 1.5 years
If this interests you, please do get in touch.