Our Global Client are looking for an experienced Data Quality Reporting Delivery Lead, based in their London Docklands offices.
The Data Quality Reporting Delivery Lead's prime responsibilities are to:
- Plan and manage the delivery of the Data Quality Reporting solution in line with the scope and priorities as defined by the business and as directed by the project board.
- Ensure that the service meets business requirements and is in line with agreed service levels.
- Manage the transition of the service from project mode to business as usual.
- Act as the prime business demand interface for all data quality reporting requirements.
- Lead the onshore service delivery team and the off-shore delivery capability with an external supplier in India and act as the prime interface for all business and IT interactions.
- Act as the subject matter expert on processes, standards and solutions.
- Business / data analysis
- Data / information management
- Data standards definition and implementation
- Design and implementation of data quality systems / services
- BI systems design and implementation
- Service management
- Project management
- Systems development (full lifecycle, Oracle, SDL, Business Objects)
SAP / data quality / business analysis / BI systems / data quality reporting lead / data quality reports / data standards / offshore delivery / sap BI / fmcg