Data Science / Machine Learning / Software Developer
The Advanced Business Analytics team within my client are making a massive drive with AI and data analytics across the whole of the group worldwide. Their mission is to transform process and to generate a data-driven impact with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies. To empower the group, they have three main pillars: Data Science, Data Lab and a Competence Centre.
The Data Science Platform empowers The Group in developing, deploying and operating data driven products end to end. Their goal is to reduce time from idea to delivery following a DevOps philosophy. The DSP provides a scalable, fault-tolerant, self-service, integrated, security-approved environment at a competitive price. They strive for continuous improvement of their tool stack by evaluation, contributing to, and integrating state of the art technologies. Their platform community fosters knowledge and best practise sharing.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language. (Java, Go, Scala, Elm…
- Software Engineering / Architecture (design patterns, version control, automated testing, concurrent programming etc)
- Continuous integration, deployment and delivery.
- DevOps mindset (Docker, Git, Jenkins exp)
- Distributed systems
- Batch vs. Stream processing
- Workflow orchestration and automation
- In depth knowledge of AI, NLP and Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience of applying AI, NLP and Machine Learning
- Understanding requirements coming from data scientists and translating into technical solutions.
If this is a fit for you please get in touch. My client is aiming for cross functional T-shaped individuals. Feel free to email your CV to Williaml@montash.de and I will be in touch.
Thanks and Good Luck!