Finance Analytics Team Manager
Montash have been engaged by a Leading FMCG Organisation to source an experienced and proven Finance Analytics Team Manager to lead and mentor a growing team of analysts and data scientists.
The Finance Analytics Team Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and mentor a growing team of data scientists and analysts delivering meaningful strategic insight to inform business decisions
- Hands-on involvement across a range of finance and data science projects and programmes, working with data analysis, data visualisation and programming tools
- Working closely with senior financial stakeholders within the business to identify areas for improvements in efficiency, performance and ultimate return on investment across products/brands, procurement, finance etc.
- Assist in team recruitment
Skills and Requirements
- Good understanding of finance, accounts, P&L, GL etc. essential
- Strong commercial experience of a range of data science/data analysis tech, tools and processes including:
- Tibco Spotfire (or similar visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik
- Programming language preferable, e.g. R, Python
- Proven track record of managing teams
- Relevant industry experience in FMCG, Finance or similar a benefit
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with senior finance stakeholders.
Key Skills: Data Science / Data Analytics / Team Management / Stakeholder Management / SQL / Big Data / Hadoop / Data Visualisation / Tibco Spotfire / Finance