Montash have been engaged by a Global Financial Services Organisation to source and secure a Data Scientist to join their advanced analytics team. The successful candidate will be highly experienced in statistical, mathematical and predictive modelling as well as a range of tools from SAS (Model Manager and Enterprise Miner) to Hadoop and Teradata. The Data Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Use a range of statistical techniques to answer a host of product questions
- Communicate findings to both business and IT stakeholders
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Utilise product experiment data for in-depth analysis
- Develop best practices for instrumentation and experimentation and communicate those to product engineering teams.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- MSc in an appropriately mathematical discipline
- 5+ years' experience working with large amounts of real data.
- Expertise in applied statistics, including regression models.
- Able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Expertise in statistical software packages, preferably R.
- Highly experienced in SAS, SQL & Python
- Oracle Database & Informatica experience
This is an urgent requirement for a Data Scientist to join a Global Financial Services Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: "Data Scientist" / "Data Analyst" / "Analytics" / "Data Analysis" / "Hadoop" / "Big Data" / "Python" / "SQL" / "SAS" / "Hadoop" / "Teradata" / "r" / "Predictive Modelling" / "Informatica"