Data Scientist - City of London - 12+ Month Project - ASAP
Montash are engaged with an internationally recognised company based in London who are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with Cloud experience.
The Role: Data Scientist
Description for this Data Scientist:
Responsible for developing algorithms and experiments to test ideas leading to an improvement in the business products. Alongside developing new data products, you will be responsible for existing data assets and generate insight that shapes and informs key strategic and operational decisions. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for developing data-driven culture and robust challenge processes as well as inspiring stakeholders with algorithmic solutions.
Key Skills for this Data Scientist:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Data Scientist.
- Proven experience with at least 3 of the 4 languages: Machine Learning, AI, OR, Simulation.
- Clear demonstration of data-based decision-making skills, ability to learn new areas quickly and strong presentation skills are required.
- Ideally experience or basic understanding of Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud etc (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and engaging with stakeholders across all levels, in particular experience of advising senior stakeholders on Data Science processes and the interpretation of outputs.
- Detailed knowledge of technical specialism such as Machine Learning, Optimisation, Simulation etc.
- Education - PhD or equivalent research experience and more than 4 years commercial experience, with at least 2 years' experience as a Data Scientist.
The client is looking for someone to be based in City of London and you will be required onsite for 5 days per week with some minimal travel such as once a month. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.