Data Scientist (Research) - (Freelance/Contract) - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Montash are engaged with an innovative client situated in Eindhoven, to secure a Data Scientist to join a brand new business in research informatics.
The Role: As a Data Scientist, you will work in small team with the aim to bring innovative research to the market.
Working as a Data Scientist you are responsible for:
- Contributing to the execution of clinical pilots and the deployment and implementation of the developed technology
- Build text mining and AI modules to support information extraction, classification and transformation of datasets
- Help carry out the clinical evaluation and validation of the solutions
- Help process and analyze the data collected during the evaluations
As a Data Scientist, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on working experience in Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Modelling, Information Extraction and Data Transformation
- Previous experience in analytics innovation/research
- Ability to work in a team in multidisciplinary and international settings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships
If you feel you have the above Data Scientist expertise and experience, please apply with your most recent CV.