Montash has been retained by a Global Utilities Company to source a Data Scientist to join their Customer Analytics area.
They require a Data Scientist to come in and work on a series of pilot projects, surrounding customer analytics. This contract is initially six months, with a view to be extended further. This role will involve 2 days travel per week to other locations in the UK or to The Netherlands or Germany
The client are currently piloting various smart home products within their customers homes and need someone to come in and analyse the data, complete data mining, exploration, and then build exploratory analytical models on top of that data generated.
A lot of this work will revolve around piloting ways of engaging with customers through digital means, such as mobile apps.
You will then be required to build new data driven business models from the data you have captured and analysed while working closely with the engineer.
Day to Day Tasks
- Data insight analysis
- Looking at data collected and looking into it in depth and deciding what can be done with it to best support the business
- Data mining
- Data analytics
- Data exploration
- Look at data sets and extract value
- 3-5 years experience in a commercial working environment
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, computer science, Engineering or similar
- Exposure to any product development piloting research or similar
- Self sufficient and able to work without guidance
Nice to have
- knowledge of smart products
- any utilities experience
- Analytical background
data / data scientist / data analytics / data mining / data exploration / redshift / aws / data tools / utilities / smart products / data insight / data insight analytics