Key Skills for this Data Scientist:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Data Scientist.
- Knowledge of SQL, R & Python Programming,
- Ideally 3+ years of professional experience and practical experience in Machine Learning, Linear & non-linear
- Clear demonstration of data-based decision-making skills, ability to learn new areas quickly and strong presentation skills are required.
- Ideally experience or basic understanding of Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud etc (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and engaging with stakeholders across all levels, in particular experience of advising senior stakeholders on Data Science processes and the interpretation of outputs.
- Practical experience within big Data Environments (Hadoop, MySQL, Hive, Spark, Cassandra etc)
- Education - PhD or equivalent research experience and more than 4 years commercial experience, with at least 2 years' experience as a Data Scientist.
The client is looking for someone to be based in Dusseldorf and you will be required onsite for 5 days per week for the initial period of the contract with a small amount ofl remote work offered after an initial period. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.