£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 12.5% bonus, 17.5% flexi
over 1 year ago
Data Scientist - Cambridge - Up to £65,000
My partner a Global leading Consultancy requires 3x Data Scientists to join their existing team - varying from Junior to Senior level.
The successful candidate will be experienced in the following;
- Establishing strong working relationships with the Finance & Compliance teams to develop an in-depth understanding of business priorities and early insight into changing needs in order to inform and shape demand
- Developing a robust understanding of financial data sources, in particular the data provenance, quality and structure
- Support business exploitation of the 'Data Lake': identification of business priorities, developing relevant & efficient analytics strategies (data sources, queries, algorithm design), quality checking and delivering the output into a BI tool for end user(s)
- Working with EUG&G Architecture and Leadership, along with Finance, to develop the Financial Analytics strategy and roadmap
- Engaging technology vendors to identify new opportunities for improved support
- When required, taking on project management activities for small / medium sized analytics projects
- Undertaking business analysis and business process analysis as part of solution design process
- Testing and quality assessment of new tools and products.This is a permanent position based in Cambridge, paying up to £65,000+ benefits.
If you have the required experience, apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch shortly.