Data Scientist - Data Analysis/Visualisation
Montash have been engaged by a Leading FMCG Organisation to source an experienced and proven Data Scientist/Analyst, with experience in Data Visualisation to join an exciting new Data Science/Analytics team.
The Data Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- Work independently and as a team across a range of Data Science projects and initiatives
- Create insightful analysis and visualisation using a variety of leading industry data tools and programs
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across the business and fince to assist in identifying areas for improvement in efficiency, performance and ultimate return on investment across products/brands, procurement, finance etc.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years commercial experience of a range of data science/data analysis tech, tools and processes including:
- SQL - excellent knowledge required
- Tibco Spotfire (or similar visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik)
- Programming language preferable, e.g. R, Python
- Relevant industry experience in FMCG or similar
- Understanding of finance, accounts, P&L, GL etc. helpful
Key Skills: Data Science / Data Analytics / Team Management / Stakeholder Management / SQL / Big Data / Hadoop / Data Visualisation / Tibco Spotfire / Finance