Lead Data Scientist - Marketing Effectiveness
Montash have been engaged by a Leading FMCG Organisation to source an experienced and proven Data Scientist who will assist the organisation in better understanding of how to make intelligent, data-driven decisions for business gain. As this is a new position for the company the successful candidate will be a driven self-starter who will not be afraid to give their opinion and guide stakeholders in the right direction.
Please do not apply if you are used to being set tasks and delivering against them, this role requires a special personality who will drive and dictate their own pipeline and deliver innovation to an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Work independently and apply robust mathematical and data science methodologies to uncover opportunities to increase marketing effectiveness and innovation
- Work with Director of Ecommerce to drive innovation throughout the business
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships across global environment
- Deliver against client facing and internal projects
- Build and implement bespoke technologies that will give clients a better understanding of how to make the right data-driven decisions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Machine Learning expertise or attained knowledge from PHD
- Ecommerce data analytical skills
- Experience working in Retail or Consumer Goods online environment
- Experience of category/revenue management
- Stakeholder engagement ability - able to influence people through collaboration and assertiveness and then deliver results through guidance