DataPower Developer - Contract - 12 Weeks (Easily Extend) - £400 - £450 Negotiable - Reading - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large financial services client based in Reading to secure a very experienced DataPower Developer/Consultant based in Reading for initially 12 weeks but a high chance of the contract extending for a up to a year.
The candidate will be expected to gather requirements analyse existing estate and produce detailed designs for new DataPower development. The ideal candidate will need to have a proven ability to quickly bring themselves up to speed on the technical project details.
- Experience in application design and the disciplines of the software development cycle.
- Experience of DataPower development with WSP, MPGW and use of various protocols such as MQ and HTTP.
- Knowledge of DataPower crypto configuration with a good understanding of SSL, DataPower AAA and general cryptography.
- Good understanding of DataPower CLI, XML and scripted updates/deployments.
- Understanding of WSRR and its use as a metadata repository for DataPower.
If this may be of interest, please submit your CV, I am available on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 014 0231 for more details.
KEYWORDS: DATAPOWER / DATAPOWER DEVELOPER / DATAPOWER CONSULTANT / DATA POWER / DATA / POWER / INFRASTRUCTURE / FINANCIAL SERVICES / FINANCE / UK / WSP / MPGW / MQ / HTTP / CLI / XML / SSL / METADATA /