Montash is currently retained by a global, industry leading organisation seeking a Data Warehouse Solution Architect. The ideal candidate will have strong overall architecture experience in a large organisation where Data Warehouse has a big impact.
Strong candidates will have a breadth of Application & Technology experience and ideally a good understanding and previous exposure to large data warehouses.
The DW Solution Architect will be part of the group's consulting architecture practice and will work closely with other solution architects and domain specialists to provide industry leading solution architecture design for global clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, influential team and has to be able to demonstrate analytical, technical and leadership qualities. The Solution Architect will have ownership over their work and will have the opportunity to play a key strategic role in multimillion pounds engagements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Designing end to end complex solutions compatible with the technical strategic architecture
* Liaising closely with senior stakeholders across the Business and IT
* Define IT solutions and work closely with the Solution Development team to ensure best of breed solution design
* Providing support towards the delivery of the group solution architecture strategy
* Gather requirements from business users
* Being an SME in Data warehouse, analytics and data volumes
* Ideal previous experience would be within a large consultancy or data & analytics specialised organisation
* Would be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the market and industry for data architecture
* Previous experience with SOA/BPM would be an advantage
* Progressing from and Development background with a breadth of solution/ data warehouse architecture experience is mandatory
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Barty Isola on 0207 014 0230 firstname.lastname@example.org