Data Warehouse Consultant
Montash have been engaged by a Government Client to source an experienced Data Warehouse Consultant with existing/previous DV clearance or the ability to obtain DV cleared status.
- Incident resolution & queue- monitoring
- Defect resolution & raising new defects in HP Quality Centre
- Estimating & writing proposals in response to change requests (CRs)
- Design, development & unit-testing for both defect fixes and CRs
- Technical deployment for Reporting releases into Production
- Day to day loading of files into system & monitoring daily & weekly data loads
- Resolving data load issues and re-running data loads
- On-call support for overnight ETL processing
- Own all Reporting changes for CAB process
Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience supporting and managing full development lifecycles for BI & Data Warehousing projects
- Excellent knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing technology (e.g. Oracle RDBS, SQL, Oracle Warehouse, Business Objects Universes)
- DV CLEARANCE OR THE ABILITY GET DV CLEARED IS ESSENTIAL
This is an urgent requirement for a Data Warehouse Consultant with existing/previous DV clearance or the ability to obtain DV cleared status to join a Government Client, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.