Montash are working with a World Leading Organisation who is seeking a Global Datacenter Architect.
They are seeking a dynamic and forward thinking Datacenter Architect that will be reporting directly to the Director of Architecture.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful migration and consolidation of datacenters to a single European base
- Defining and maintaining the Infrastructure Architecture
- Contributing to the design and validation of the infrastructure solution blueprint
- Accountable for infrastructure standard portfolio & ensuring it is aligned with Global operations
- Translate business needs into IT Infrastructure solutions
- Manage installed infrastructure capacity
- Collaborate globally with peers to maintain the Global Solution Inventory (GSI)
- Keep up to date with market trends and recommend innovative & new technology solutions
- Support the IT Manager and IT Project Managers with Architecture related issues
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in IT Infrastructure roles
- Experience in an Infrastructure Architect position
- Deep knowledge of Datacenter Technologies
- Great knowledge of storage & hardware platforms
- Strong skills in networking & security technologies e.g. Firewall, WAN
- Good knowledge of data base technologies
- Superb stakeholder engagement skills
- Delivery and 'Make It Happen' minded
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Engineering/Technical University degree level or equivalent through experience
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on +44 207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.