Deal Capture Support Analyst required. A Deal Capture Support Analyst is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading investment bank, based in London on a six month contract.
You will need to be a dynamic individual to work as a Deal Capture Support Analyst for the Fixed Income team in its London office. Users of the application work in the Front, Middle and Back Office globally. There are a number of diverse reporting encompassing client flows, profitability (PnL), client contribution and regulatory.
- Resolving queries from end users with respect to the systems supported, including but not limited to incorrect data issues, ensuring feeds into the system in a timely manner
- Ensuring that root cause analysis has been found and solutions implemented to prevent repeat occurrence
- Change management: plan, test and release new versions of the system
- Write documentation on system features
- Write documentation on problem solving guides that will enhance Deal Capture Support
- Maintain and enhance procedures and processes to ensure increased reliability of systems
Skills and Experience
- Must have understanding of Fixed Income products
- Must have excellent documentation skills
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Must be organized and diligent
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have strong ability to think outside of the box and have track record of demonstrating this skill.
- SQL (Essential)
- Autosys/ Control M scheduling tools
- MS Office
- 3- 5 years of experience of proven BI support/BA analyst with significant focus on documentation
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with ability to communicate clearly (written and orally)
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing environment with speed and accuracy while maintaining attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.