Defect Manager - Triage Manager - IT Portfolio Manager
Contract: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £375-£475
Montash are currently engaged with a global client based in Luton they are in need of a project manager level person to acts a Triage / Defect manager.
The Triage manager role is responsible for supporting the Integrated Release Manager through the Go Live period of the release process, specifically:
- Manage the Triage team
- Drive and own the resolution of project / supplier specific issues that arise throughout the triage process
- Plan and schedule code drops into the appropriate test environment
- Understand and actively make decisions based on the interdependencies between the projects / environments / applications to ensure the validity and integrity of the release and the environment
Other key responsibilities:
- Matrix management of in house and third party resource both on and offshore.
- Ensure that any risks / issues to the project(s) that affect the release or risks / issues that affect the release directly are constantly managed and communicated
- Identify and manage issues ensuring appropriate escalation to project owners in a timely manner for resolution
Needs to have an understanding of the development cycle and project management methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, DSDM, RAD)
Matrix management/ Triage Manager / Defects Manager / Portfolio Management / DSDM / RAD / Waterfall / Delivery / defects / project manager / onshore / offshore / release manager / ambiguity / test manager / integration / resolution