Delivery Architect / Projects and Programmes / lead / Target Architecture / Change Programme / Financial Services
Montash are working with a leading Financial Services provider who are seeking a Delivery Architect to join their function, the right candidate would be responsible for providing quality service to large projects and Programmes, defining and agreeing the Architecture for both Business and Technical Solutions.
- Working with the defined governance framework and alongside the PMO office
- Liaises with Senior Stakeholders across the Business and IT functions
- Monitors technical progress, informing project management of major technical issues and making recommendations on their resolution.
- Managing the target architecture within a business change programme, ensuring that Architecture definition is consistent throughout the change portfolio
- Provides advice and mentoring on Technical exceptions from the Architectural programme
Key skills and experience;
- Producing detailed specifications from the systems Architectures and the ability to take a holistic view and approach
- Experience providing advice on technical aspects of system development and integration Architectures
- Proven evidence of strong Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage numerous projects and programmes concurrently
If this opportunity looks of interest to you or for a talk around the market in general don't hesitate to contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com