Currently I am working with a Global Management Consultancy that is currently experiencing tremendous growth across the DACH Region. This enterprise has secured multiple Global Projects and as such they are seeking an experienced Delivery Director to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience overseeing resources on-site, near-shore and offshore (up to 200 people).
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
The Delivery Director will own the following areas:
- Service Management
- Application Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Non-Production Management
- Operational Acceptance testing
The Delivery Director has the following key responsibilities within the assigned account scope:
* Client relationship management -manage relationships with operational client personnel - those directly involved with the client's presence
* Account Growth - Facilitate a portfolio of up to €20M and beyond - drive revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management Cycle: Deliver-Discover out of Scope Opportunities -Evaluate-Propose. This involves, Delivering, Consultant care, identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
* Conduct research and competitor analysis, create proposals/pitches, validate estimates/effort, deliver client presentations and negotiate with clients.
* Client delivery assurance - assure the client of our commitment and drive the delivery process by working collaboratively Sales and Architects/Portfolio.
* Collaborate with the Sales and Architects/SME's to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
* Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different delivery managers or horizontal competency units' resources.
* Take go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope and finding additional deliverables currently out of scope - responsible for driving revenues from go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
* Work closely with the Solutions Leader/Portfolio to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
* Account planning and governance - completely responsible for all Client Management processes - Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
* Build a Delivery Model and execute - with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
* Make pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement / SLAs.
* Support pre-sales proposals for new business development outside of account scope.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 7+ years' experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience.
* Significant Delivery and project management experience required.
* Track record of interacting and building relationship with CXO level client contacts.
* Global Delivery Model experience is a must.
* Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams.
* Track record Facilitating Growth in a rapidly growing client relationship.
* Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
- Fluent in German and English
- The job entails extensive across Germany and Europe, hence flexibility to travel is a must.