Role: Delivery Manager / Programme Manager
Salary: £60-70K + bens + bonus
Location: London and (working from home 2 days a week)
Skills: Agile, Scrum, Warerfall, DevOps (nice to understand), Project Manager, Cloud Manager, Operations Manager, Platfrom Manager, Delivery Manager.
This role is one for a real delivery manager who has excellent stakeholder management skills, can hold scrum meetings, if you have experience running operation teams then this would be great.
You are NOT required to be technical at all but MUST have worked within Agile, Waterfall, Scrum arena. If you come from a Service / Delivery / Scrum / Programme or Project background and can manage this function and 2 Scrum Teams of which there are a total of 9 people please read on..........................
The Cloud DevOps Manager will work for the Head of Cloud Engineering, working alongside Platform Architects and the DevOps feature Teams to actively monitor and manage Agile delivery of platform services, including delivery management of technical platform changes.
You will also manage operational aspects of the cloud platform within the remit of the DevOps feature teams, drive development and delivery, cost and resource management for delivery of platform services.
The successful candidate
You will no doubt have a breadth of great experience already, but we think to be successful in this role that we need someone who has:
- Demonstrable proficiency as a senior technical project or programme manager across multiple teams in a deeply technical and agile environment
- Proven experience in scrum, project and programme management
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Previous scrum master exposure
- Previously been responsible for technical run service management.
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex high pressurised situations to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to manage complex issues ensuring delegated actions are completed to the appropriate standards.
- Proven track record of managing technical projects and working with third parties
- Experience in Atlassian tools: Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and DevOps methodologies/culture is desirable
- Managed large scale platforms/services, cloud platforms experience is desirable
- Outstanding planning and communication skills and able to lead conversations with development and product teams with the ability to build strong, influential relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, incredibly time-pressured environment
- Highly motivated, proactive, strong eye for details, persistent and consistent
- Influencing and negotiation experience
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills