Development Manager - Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) - Waterfall - Agile - Software Development - Bedfordshire
Development Manager - Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) - Waterfall - Agile - Software Development - Bedfordshire required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Development Manager to join their large team and handle both on shore and off shore projects.
Salary Range = £60,000 - £65,000 per Annum + Benefits.
Tasks they will be completing will include:
Clear reporting and communication is a key for this role, not only to the IT Leadership Team but also to the various Project Managers, Release Managers and Business Leads. You will build a high quality development team(s), capable to deliver business change at scale and pace. You will represent IT Solutions on various project and business steering boards, ensuring high visibility of progress and take a proactive leadership role in resolving business needs, risks and issues.
- A proven track record in building high-performance, enterprise applications at scale, leading and managing teams on complex software projects
- Proven track record delivering software using agile and waterfall methods for software delivery.
- Technical acumen with significant prior experience with development technologies; keeping pace with technical innovation
- Own products and/or components in terms of being fully accountable for the efficient, quality, and effective implementation of the relevant components /roadmap
- First class technical leadership of the software development team including clear and concise technical guidance.
- Implement industry best practice processes and quality measurements across Development.
- Interact effectively with the Project Managers, Portfolio Management, Product Management, Architecture, Solution Design, Services Delivery and Support teams to ensure we build the quality products to support our business goals and customer experience.
- Travel Logistics experience, experience with booking systems a huge plus.
- Good knowledge of retail and customer systems.