DevOps Consultant - 4 months - London
Montash have been engaged by a leading Digital consultancy, who require a DevOps Consultant for a 4 -month contract based in London.
You will be responsible for architecting, building, maintaining and improving the infrastructure and operational aspects of the project, including continuous integration/deployment environments. This includes ensuring that environments can be mobilised quickly in a repeatable fashion.
While the whole team will contribute, you will be the principal point of knowledge for all things relating to infrastructure and automation providing close support to the solution architect and delivery manager. You will also be a point of interaction between our client's operations teams and the project.
Key skills for the DevOps Consultant:
- Experience in a client facing role and comfortable leading when needed
- Experience in both designing and delivering the infrastructure architecture
- Infrastructure - Cloud, Physical, Virtualized, Containerised
- Cloud Providers - AWS
- Databases - SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Container Tech (Windows Containers, Docker)
- Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Building deployment pipelines using CI/CD tools. (TeamCity, Octopus, VSTS, TFS …)
- Networking principles and practices, e.g. Security Groups, VLANS, Firewalls, TCP/IP.
- Monitoring, metrics, and logging (Cloudwatch, ELK, ..)
- Web Technologies - API Gateway, IIS and .Net
- Vulnerability and threat assessment, IDS/IPS. SIEM: Qualys & AlertLogic(or: AlienVault, TripWire, Entreprise, Rapid7, LogRhythm, Splunk, Apache Spot)
- Key Management systems: Vault Hashicorp, AWS KMS
If you are available for this new challenge then please call me on 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com