My client, an award winning design and build web agency with offices and clients all over the UK are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their huge telecoms client in Newbury on a permanent basis.
You will be integrated into the team on site, and be working on a large portfolio of projects.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of setting up and monitoring scalable solutions
- 2+ years' experience in Linux / UNIX administration
- 2+ years' experience in Windows (IIS) administration
- Experience with monitoring AWS based environments
- Experience with monitoring Azure based environments
- Experience in the configuration of CruiseControl.NET, Jenkins and / or other deployment tools
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef
- Experience with automation of process using task runners like Grunt
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with MS SQL and MySQL
- Experience of performance and availability monitoring tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Excellent people skills and the ability to interact effectively with other members of the team
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
This is a business critical requirement for my client, with interview slots already organised. Please get in touch as soon as possible.