DevOps Engineer - London, City - Media Agency
Montash have been engaged by a Media Agency in the City of London, to secure a DevOps Engineer who has expertise in automation, continuous integration and deployment.
Key requirements & experience for this DevOps Engineer are as follows:
- Comfortable in taking existing manual processes and to automate them from end to end, including build/deploy on the infrastructure side (cloud environment) backup, monitoring, and assistance to the development teams to automate the application deployment
- Experience in a large IT project environment including an ability to routinely review and maintain SOP documentation
- Efficiency in conducting multiple activities under pressure
- Infrastructure: AWS, RackSpace, Azure (Ideally experience in 1 or more)
- Monitoring: Alert Site, Cloud Watch, DataDog, Pingdom, Splunk
- Continuous Delivery and Integration (CD/CI), Release Management
Initial screening will happen in Montash's office, which is situate on City Road near Silicon Roundabout (Old St).
We are looking for someone to start this project and hit the ground running as of 3rd May.
Key Words: DevOps Engineer / Automation / Deployment / Configuration / Continuous Integration / Cloud / AWS / Azure / Rackspace