DevOps Engineer - London - Retail
Montash have been engaged by a leading retail organisation in London, to secure 2 DevOps Engineers.
We are looking for people who have a passion for automation and have first-hand experience of building and developing infrastructure on demand, using tooling like terraform.
You will be working with developers to build deployment pipelines, and developing best of breed monitoring platforms that can be consumed by their agile teams.
Key requirements & experience for this DevOps Engineer are as follows:
- Hands-on, extremely technical with strong familiarity in systems engineering
- Build automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Hands-on with 'Infrastructure as Code', configuration management systems and CI/CD
- Use of Terraform and Ansible for deploying 'Infrastructure as Code'
- Design and build large scale distributed systems
- Operational experience working with AWS / Azure / Rackspace
- Deep understanding of Linux
- Programming languages: Ruby, Python, Go or Shell
Initial screening will happen in Montash' office, which is situated on City Road near Silicon Roundabout (Old St).
We are looking for someone to start this project and hit the ground running ASAP.
Key Words: DevOps Engineer / Automation / Terraform / IaaS / Deployment / Configuration / Continuous Integration / Cloud / AWS / Azure