DevOps Engineer - Contract - 12 Months - €70 - €80 Euros Per Hour - Haarlem, Netherlands
Montash have been engaged by a leader in enabling mobile applications with image capture based in Haarlem, 30 minutes' from Amsterdam who are currently looking to secure a DevOps Engineer.
The successful candidate will work in engineering teams, collaborating with US & NL to automate cloud-based products and support production. The candidate must be passionate, have an ability to think outside the box and have great communication skills.
- Experience in AWS including EC, VPC, S3 and RDS etc.
- Strong experience working in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Configuration Management experience such as Chef or Puppet.
- Knowledge of scripting tools such as Bash, Python, Ruby or PowerShell.
- An understanding of network engineering such as routing, switching, firewalls, encryptions etc.
- Improve the global cloud infrastructure in order to easily deploy, scale, secure and build.
- Build tools of automation to replace operating processes and deployment.
- Work with engineering teams on product development and resolving issues related to application configuration or deployment.
- Collaborate and help build utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and other engineers to operate safely at high speed.
If this position is of interest, please contact me for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 207 014 0231.