Process and Tooling Architect - 3 Months - £450-£500- ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large client based in the West Midlands to secure a highly skilled Process and Tooling Architect.
The Process and Tooling Architect will be responsible for leading and shaping the transformation of the clients portfolio of IT 4 IT tools and technologies.
In summary, the Process and Tooling Architect will have the following skills and capabilities:
- Lead the development of the Process and Tooling target state architecture, strategy and delivery model to support the client's global business operations
- Working closely with the User Experience, Network, Security and Hosting leads to build an overall technical landscape to transform the clients IT delivery model
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with suppliers to allow effective and productive evaluation of vendor offerings against business requirements, constraints and priorities
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders, building relationships to understand the business priorities and how your technical domain must change to enable the growth
- Provide the technical leadership to guide and influence new IT programmes and solutions to maximise adherence to patterns via project and programme governance
- Sponsor, establish and progress delivery of the relevant projects to deliver the agreed roadmap
- Experience of technologies related to IT 4 IT Processes and Tooling such as Cloud
- Exposure to legacy services, technology platforms and proven track record of leading change
- Proven ability to think strategically, analyse data and information and develop and deliver appropriate, innovative and effective solutions.
Please Note: This requires immediate availability to interview and start!
So, If you're up for a big but very rewarding challenge, with a company that is delivering some truly unrivalled projects, then get in touch with your most recent CV and I'll be in touch for a more detailed chat.